Why Work for MSWD?
Mission Springs Water District (MSWD) offers a variety of employment opportunities to individuals with little or no experience in the water industry as well as to those individuals who have many years of experience.
MSWD supports employees through training, development, and recognition of their individual strengths and talents.
Unbeatable benefits, a top-notch working atmosphere, including incredible camaraderie, state-of-the-art tools and equipment, and a 100% dedication to customer service already have attracted excellent individuals to Mission Springs Water District.
Employment opportunities in the District are available in three primary areas:
- Water Production and Distribution - Pumping water from groundwater wells and delivering it to homes, schools, and businesses by maintaining the current distribution system and installing new services.
- Wastewater Collection and Treatment - Operating the wastewater treatment plant and maintaining the sewer collection system.
- Administration - A variety of departments that provide the functions necessary for the smooth operation of District business: Accounting, Engineering, Finance, Fleet and Maintenance Services, Government Affairs, Human Resources, Information Technology, Project Coordination, Public Outreach, General Manager’s Office.
We invite you to join our team!
Mission Springs Water District (MSWD) offers a competitive pay scale and benefits package. MSWD employees work a 9/80 work schedule, completing 80 work hours in 9 workdays, and have every other Friday off.
- Our Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Overview of MSWD's Benefits
- Overview of MSWD's Salary Matrix
- CA State Controller’s Office compensation information
MSWD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All job offers are contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a required drug and alcohol screening.
Please review the job description for specific minimum qualifications.
New employees must successfully complete an introductory period of one year from their date of hire.
The District only accepts applications for current vacancies.