The COVID-19 pandemic will not impact your water service. Mission Springs Water District (MSWD) will continue to provide safe, reliable water and is being proactive to assure quality water and wastewater services will continue in the Desert Hot Springs area. More details:
- The coronavirus has no impact on the quality or supply of your tap water. As always, your tap water is both available and safe.
- While it’s always advisable to stock bottled water at home in case of emergencies that disrupt the water supply, Mission Springs Water District (MSWD) does not expect this health outbreak to disrupt service to our customers.
- MSWD is committed to providing its customers with safe and reliable water.
- MSWD delivers water of the highest quality and meets all stringent state and federal drinking water requirements. This information is detailed and available in the 2021 Water Quality Report
- Please review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about COVID-19 and your water.
The coronavirus pandemic is a quickly evolving public health situation and MSWD encourages all our valued customers to stay informed and up-to-date. Below are some resources that offer information and how to stay healthy.
- California Department of Public Health
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization
- Riverside County Department of Public Health
Following the governor’s guidance to avoid or slow the spread of the disease, the MSWD lobby is available by appointment only.
During this time, payments can be made in the following ways:
- placed in the drop box outside the office entrance
- mailed to the office
- use of "Pay Near Me" program at 7-11, CVS and Family Dollar stores
- electronically paid through your bank
- MSWD’s e-pay system at MSWD
- call in for payments 760.329.6448
To make an appointment to speak to a representative in person, please call us at 760.329.6448.